Monday, May 3, 2010

Saturday March 1st 2010

Tonight little Kaiden and I went down to see daddy in Mapleton. Bret and I went and looked for some things for the house while Grandma and Grandpa Parry watched Kaiden. We ended up finding and getting our washer and dryer and our king size mattress set. It'll be so nice to have everything moved in and set up in the new house. We can't wait! Bret and I also went down to look at the house and when we showed up they were just finishing putting our carpet. It looks so nice. We also ate at a Mexican restaurant down in payson and I have to admit I was NOT a fan of the restaurant or being down in Payson. I felt like I was in a little run down place in Idaho or something. It's going to be a HUGE change moving down there, but I'm still oh so excited! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment