Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My first Mothers Day!!







My first mothers day was so good! In the morning we all just hung out watching movies and hanging out. Then mom and I opened our mothers day presents. Mom got an iron and ironing board. I got Yahtzee and a cute picture frame with a picture of my little Kaiden. So cute! Then Dallin and Katie made lunch for everyone and we decided to go to the conservation park on 1300. It was really fun walking around and looking at all the different flowers. If I had a yard I would seriously be doing some serious gardening! They gave you lots and lots of tips for your garden. It was amazing. We came back home and Katie cooked Sausage Casserole (mom's favorite) and all of us ate dinner. Oh Bret came up too. It was so yummy! After dinner we all played Yahtzee! Of course, I won! ;) After Yahtzee we just hung out and watched Iron man and I passed out on the couch. lol.. seriously I was out by like 8:15ish. A great mothers day though! :D

2 comments: