Monday, May 3, 2010

March 3rd 2010


Six weeks ago today my little Kaiden baby was born. He's getting so big now. I still can't believe he's six weeks.. seems like yesterday I was in the hospital. He's starting to do some of the cutest things. He's starting to smile a lot more and he makes some of the funniest noises now. He's also starting to hold up his head a little bit. I can't believe it! I sure do love this little guy! We also got some pretty exciting news today. We found out we can do the final walk through on our house tomorrow. We're getting closer and closer to being able to move in. We're all getting so excited!

3 comments:

  1. kels!
    I can't believe your little man is 6 weeks already! I still need to come see you guys! And i'm so excited you got a blog! send me your email address and i'll send ya an invite to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki my e-mail is Gurrilla630@hotmail.com
    invite me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute. That is way exciting about your house. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete