Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Noddles and Co! :D

The Three boys in the back of my car!


Today was fun. I got up and fed my hungry man then he went right to sleep so I decided to have him cuddle with grandma while mommy got ready for the day. Then Kaiden and I went to visit mommy's friend Callie and saw her twins. Cute little guys! Callie wanted Noddles and Co. so we all loaded up in my car. Shoving three babies and car seats in the back seat of my car was a challenge that's for sure, but somehow we managed. It was so funny.. at noodles and co people were looking at us like we were crazy for bringing three babies in. Even the guy that took our order.. the first thing he said to us was "wow, got a few babies there don't ya?" It was pretty funny. The boys all did so good. Then we all went back to Callie's house and just hung out and talked. Such a fun day! Thanks Callie!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kels, - It's Dani! .. I found your blog from Jen's blog :). - email me at dani.andreasen@gmail.com, and I'll send you an invite to read ours. I don't do much with FB anymore - but try and blog every week! I'm excited to read yours now too!

    ReplyDelete